• 1 package frozen fire roasted corn thawed (I used Trader Joe’s brand) or roast corn on grill with evoo and cut off cobb.
• 1 can black beans drained and rinsed
• 1/2 cup chopped shallots or 1/2 cup red onion chopped
• 1 large red bell pepper chopped
• 1 clove garlic minced
• 1 cup tomatoes chopped
• 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
• 1/4 cup olive oil
• 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
• 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
• 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
• 1 teaspoon Duxbury sea salt
• 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
1. Place peppers, onion and minced garlic in a bowl and toss with about 1 teaspoon of evoo or avocado oil and a pinch of salt and pepper.
2. Spread out on a sheet pan in a single layer and roast in a 425 degree oven 8-10 minutes and then let cool.
3. Placed thawed corn, black beans, tomatoes and cilantro in a bowl.
4. In another bowl mix together oil, lime juice vinegar, cumin, salt and pepper. Add peppers and onions to corn mixture.
5. Pour dressing over all and toss to coat. Add salt and pepper to taste.
6. Serve on a bed of shredded lettuce and a squeeze of lime on top.