– 2 slices organic seed bread
– 2 Tbs Sriracha Aioli (we love Stonewall Kitchen when we can’t make our own)
– aged farmhouse cheddar, 3-4 small slices
– 1/4 English cucumber, cut into thin rounds
– 1/4 cup organic mixed field greens
– 1 avocado, pitted, flesh scooped out
– 1 teaspoon lime juice
– pinch of sea salt
– freshly ground black pepper
1. Spread sriracha aioli evenly on both slices of seed bread.
2. In a small bowl, add avocado, lime, salt and pepper and mash together using the back of a fork.
3. On one slice of bread, arrange cheddar slices and top with avocado mixture.
4. On the other slice of bread, arrange field greens and cucumber slices in layers.
5. Carefully lift the slice of bread with cheddar cheese and place on top of other half, bringing together the avocado mixture, cheese and vegetables.
6. Using a sharp knife, cut sandwich in half and enjoy immediately.
Leave A Comment