1/2 cup frozen blueberries
1/2 frozen banana
1/2 cup frozen baby spinach
1/2 cup Greek yogurt (unsweetened vanilla is our favorite)
1 cup unsweetened almond milk
1 Tbs. sliced almonds, toasted (optional topping)
1 teaspoon chia seeds (optional topping)
1/2 teaspoon hemp seeds (optional topping)
1 Tbs. fresh blueberries (optional topping)
1. In a blender, combine blueberries, banana, spinach, yogurt and almond milk (this works best if you add your liquids first and then your fruit and veggies on top).
2. Blend on medium speed for 30 seconds, then increase to high speed for an additional 30 seconds until all ingredients are blended smoothly.
3. Pour into large glass and top with desired toppings.
– For dairy-free, substitute coconut yogurt for Greek yogurt.
– For added protein, add 1 Tbs. almond butter or peanut butter.
– Cut banana into small chunks prior to freezing – it will blend much easier!
Leave A Comment