1 1/4 cup flour
2 teaspoons local sea salt
2 teaspoons sugar
5 Tbsp. pure organic butter
1/2 cup warm water
1 Tbs. herbs, finely chopped (we like thyme and rosemary)
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
1. Combine flour, salt and sugar in a medium-sized bowl.
2. Add butter, water and herbs and thoroughly combine.
3. Cover bowl with a damp towel and let the dough rest for at least 1 hour.
4. Once dough has rested, on a floured surface, form dough into a rectangle, using hands for a “rustic” shape.
5. Place formed dough on hot baking sheet, add desired toppings and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until crust is browned and appears crispy.
Leave A Comment