- 1 butternut squash – halved and seeds removed
- olive oil
- 2 cups pasta of choice
- 1 cup cheddar cheese-shredded (can use any cheese or vegan cheese)
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 2 T. nutritional yeast
- 1 T. butter or ghee (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350-degrees. Put squash halves face down on prepared baking sheet and bake until tender, approximately 35-40 minutes.
- Cook pasta to package directions and set aside.
- Once squash is done, remove insides and add to high powered blender or food processor. Add in milk, cheese, nutritional yeast, butter + ghee (if using). Blend until smooth. Pour over cooked pasta.
Leave A Comment