2 Tbs shredded coconut
1.5 cups gluten free oats
.25 cup coconut flour
1 Tbs Chia seeds
1/4 sea salt
1/4 cup Tahini
1 very ripe banana
1 cup grated carrots
1/4 cup Grade A maple syrup
1/2 cup Flax milk (oat, almond, cashew all work too!)
1 tsp vanilla
1/4 cup softened cream cheese
4 tsp melted coconut oil
2 Tbs powdered sugar
1. Preheat your oven to 350 and lightly grease 12 muffins cup liners.
2. In two separate bowls mix dry ingredients together and wet. Add wet ingredients to dry and mix until just combined.
3. Pour into prepped muffin cups and bake for 20 minutes (or until toothpick comes out clean).
4. While muffins are baking, stir together melted coconut,, cream cheese and powdered sugar.
5. After muffins are done, let them cool completely before icing. If piping, pour icing into a small plastic ziplock and snip off the end
– you can omit icing and just top with your favorite nut butter!
– muffins stay good in the fridge for 3-4 days
Leave A Comment