– 1 Tbsp avocado oil
– 1 Medium Onion diced
– 2 Celery Stalks sliced
– 1 Medium Carrot thinly sliced
– 1 Large Red Bell Pepper diced
– 2-3 Garlic Cloves chopped
– 1½ Tsp Ground Cumin
– 1 Tbsp Chili Powder
– 1 Tsp Dried Oregano
– 15 oz Diced fire-roasted Tomatoes 1 can
– ¼ Cup Tomato Paste
– 4 Cups Hale Bone Broth
– 14.5 oz Red Kidney Beans rinsed, 1 can
– 14.5 oz Black Beans rinsed, 1 can
– 1 Cup Fresh or Frozen Sweet Corn
– 2 Cups Shredded Cooked Chicken
– 1 Cup Mexican Shredded Cheese Blend
– Salt and pepper, to your taste
1. Add avocado oil in a large stockpot over medium-high heat.
2. Add onion, celery, carrots, bell pepper, garlic and cook until softens, about 5-6 minutes.
3. Stir in seasonings, diced tomatoes, tomato paste, and Hale Bone Broth and bring to a boil. Lower the heat and simmer for about 10-15 minutes, or until veggies are very tender.
4. Remove from heat and using a hand blender, blend the soup until smooth and creamy. Place the soup back over medium heat and add in beans, corn and shredded cooked chicken.
5. Stir to combine
6. Then pour into bowls and top with your favorite toppings like cheese, tortillas or avocado. Enjoy!
– HALE Bone Broth is available at local south-shore farmers markets and available for home delivery. Visit HALE online for pricing and delivery options.