Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Bites
Lara Macintyre, Naturally Lara
-about 2 tbsp of peanut butter (depending on how much peanut butter you like sandwiched in between the banana slices)
-1 chocolate bar (melted)
-1 heaping tbsp of coconut oil
1. Chop up your banana
2. Take two slices of your banana and slather some peanut butter in between them and then sandwich them together
4. stick a toothpick into the banana sandwiches
3. Once you have made your peanut butter banana sandwiches, we will start out chocolate coating. In a saucepan, melt your chocolate bar with the coconut oil and stir until smooth.
4. Once your chocolate has completely melted and it’s smooth, carefully hold the toothpick, and dunk the banana sandwiches into the melted chocolate.
5. Let set in the fridge and then ENJOY!
Leave A Comment