CK Banana + Coconut + Carob Muffins
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup coconut oil
2 ripe bananas, mashed
1/4 cup shredded, unsweetened coconut
1/4 cup dairy-free carob chips
2 cups gluten-free flour (we like Bob’s Red Mill)
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon Himalayan Pink Sea Salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place muffin cups inside muffin tin.
2. Combine brown sugar, coconut oil and egg and whisk until creamy and fluffy in a medium sized bowl. Fold in mashed bananas, coconut and carob chips and stir to combine.
3. Add flour, baking soda and salt. Stir together until batter is smooth.
4. Spoon batter into muffin tin and bake for 30 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center of the muffin comes out completely clean (cooking times may vary in different ovens).
5. Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes.
6. Serve warm or let completely cool and store in air-tight container for up to 3 days.