4 slices sprouted seed bread, toasted
1/2 cup freshly ground almond butter
1 teaspoon local honey (can skip this if vegan)
1/8 teaspoon local sea salt
1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
1/4 teaspoon chia seeds
2 cups fresh berries & fruit, prepared in bite-sized pieces
1. In a small bowl, mix almond butter, salt, honey (if using) and sliced almonds until combined. Set aside.
2. Place all prepared fruit and toasted bread slices on a large cutting board. Working with one slice of toast at a time, spread 1 1/2 Tbs. nut butter mixture on top of toast. Add 1/2 cup fresh fruit and press into nut butter.
3. Sprinkle with chia seeds.
4. Repeat for remaining slices of toast.
5. Serve immediately.
– Top with grated lemon or lime zest to add a pop of brightness.
Leave A Comment