1 cup Northern white beans, drained and rinsed
1 cup black beans, drained and rinsed
1 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
1 cup frozen sweet corn, thawed
1 mango, peeled, pitted and diced
1 red pepper, seeded and diced
1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and diced
1/4 red onion, diced
1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
1/4 cup lime juice
2 Tbs. extra virgin olive oil
1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese (optional)
sea salt to taste
1. In a large bowl, combine first 9 ingredients and toss to combine.
2. Drizzle olive oil and lime juice over salsa and combine gently.
3. Sprinkle crumbled goat cheese on top and add sea salt, to taste.
4. Gently fold goat cheese and sea salt into salsa and serve immediately with corn chips.
– This salsa tastes even better the next day. Simply refrigerate in an airtight container and bring to room temperature prior to serving.
Leave A Comment