2 cups gluten-free oats (our fav is Bob’s Redmill brand)
1 cup all-natural peanut butter
1/2 cup local honey (our fav is from Garden to Garnish Farm, Hanson, MA)
1/2 cup carob chips – or dairy free chocolate chips
1/3 cup raisins
1/2 cup sunflower seeds
1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
2 Tbs ground flax seed
1. In a food processor fitted with a metal blade, pulse all ingredients until full combined. Add a little more honey if mixture seems crumbly.
2. Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
3. Roll the balls! Makes approximately 2 dozen.
– can easily substitute sun butter for nut-free.
– other versions we make at CK substitute cranberries for raisins and almond butter for peanut butter.