1 1/2 cups farro
1 cup artichoke hearts, quartered
1/2 cup pitted green olives, halved
1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes, cut into small strips
1/4 cup scallions
1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
1 Tablespoon fresh thyme
1 Tablespoon chives
1 Tablespoon fresh parsley, minced
1/4 cup sherry vinegar
1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
1 Tablespoon dijon mustard
salt and pepper to taste
1. Bring about 4 cups of water to a boil in a medium saucepan. Add farro, cover and simmer approximately 15-16 minutes, until farro is tender (do not overcook).
2. Drain farro and transfer to a large serving bowl. Set aside.
3. Add artichokes, olives, sun dried tomato, scallions, Parmesan, thyme, chives and parsley to farro and toss to combine.
4. Meanwhile, in a small bowl mix together sherry vinegar, olive oil, mustard, salt and pepper. Using a whisk, combine dressing ingredients until thickened.
5. Pour dressing over farro salad and toss gently to coat all ingredients evenly. Serve immediately.
Leave A Comment