3 pounds sweet potatoes, cut into wedges
3 large shallots, peeled and quartered (root to end)
3 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
3 Tablespoons local honey
2 Tablespoons chipotle sauce
juice from one lime
3 bay leaves
2 Tablespoons fresh marjoram
3 Tablespoons fresh parsley
salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray large rimmed baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, honey, chipotle sauce and lime juice.
3. Combine sweet potatoes, shallots, bay leaves and marjoram in a large bowl. Pour dressing mixture over and toss to evenly coat all ingredients. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
4. Spread sweet potato mixture on prepared baking sheet and roast about 40-45 minutes, shaking pan to evenly cook potatoes from time to time, until potatoes are soft and edges begin to crisp.
5. Remove from oven and add parsley. Toss to combine and arrange on serving platter. Enjoy immediately.
Leave A Comment