2 pounds organic asparagus, rough ends cut off
2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
2 lemons, zested
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Lay asparagus in a single layer on a large rimmed baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and shake to coat. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and paprika.
3. Roast for 15 minutes, until asparagus are “crisp tender”.
4. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and lemon zest and roast an additional 2 minutes until cheese is melted.
5. Remove from oven and serve immediately.
Leave A Comment