5 russet potatoes, washed and cut into matchsticks
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/4 cup parsley, chopped
2 Tbs. olive oil
2 Tbs. truffle oil
2 Tbs. cajun or chipotle seasoning
1/4 cup finely grated parmesan
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
1. In a large bowl, toss matchstick potatoes with olive oil, garlic, cajun/chipotle seasoning, black pepper and truffle oil. Spread in an even layer on baking sheets lined with parchment paper.
2. Bake fries in oven for 20 minutes. Turn potatoes over using a spatula. Bake an additional 20 minutes.
3. Remove from the oven, sprinkle with parmesan cheese and bake for an additional 10 minutes, watching carefully that they do not burn.
4. Remove from oven, sprinkle parsley on top of fries, and let cool 10 minutes. Season with additional salt and pepper, to taste.
5. Add additional grated parmesan, if that is your thing (as EVERYONE raises their hands)…