3/4 tsp Coconut Oil
2 cups Chickpeas (cooked)
1/2 cup Almond Butter
1/4 cup Maple Syrup
1/2 tsp Cinnamon
1/4 tsp Sea Salt
1/4 tsp Baking Powder
1/4 tsp Baking Soda
1/3 cup Unsweetened Shredded Coconut (plus
extra for garnish)
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF (177ºC) and brush a baking dish with coconut oil (use an 8×8 pan
for 16 blondies).
2. Add all ingredients to a food processor and process until smooth.
3. Spread the batter evenly into the pan. (The batter will be very sticky, so brushing a
spatula with coconut oil first will help.) Sprinkle extra coconut over the top and press in
4. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean and edges are slightly
browned. Let cool for 20 minutes, then cut into squares. Enjoy!
– Store in the fridge for 5 days or freeze in an airtight container.
– Can substitute honey for maple syrup.
– Use sunflower seed butter instead of almond butter for nut-free version.
Leave A Comment