Courtney’s Easy Banana Bread
Courtney Doyle, Clandestine Kitchen
4 ripe bananas, smashed
1/3 cup melted butter (or substitute ghee for dairy-free)
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1 egg, beaten (or use egg substitute)
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon baking soda
a pinch of local sea salt
1 1/2 cups all-purpose OR gluten-free flour
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. With a wooden spoon, mix melted butter or ghee into a large bowl with the smashed bananas.
3. Add in the sugar, egg, vanilla and cinnamon. Mix to combine.
4. Add baking soda and mix to combine.
5. Add flour, 1/2 cup at a time until thoroughly folded into batter.
6. Pour batter into prepared loaf pan and bake for 1 hour.
7. Cool completely, slice and store in an air-tight container for up to 3 days.
Leave A Comment