3/4 cup Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
1/2 cup Pecans (chopped)
1/3 cup Sesame Seeds
1/4 cup Pumpkin Seeds
1/4 cup Sunflower Seeds
1/4 cup Ground Flax Seed
1/4 cup Dried Unsweetened Cranberries
1/4 tsp Sea Salt
1/4 cup Raw Honey
1/4 cup Sunflower Seed Butter
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF (177ºC). Line a pan with parchment paper and lightly grease with
some olive or coconut oil. (We use an 8×8 square pan.)
2. Throw coconut, pecans, sesame seeds, pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds into a
large frying pan. Place over medium-low heat and stir occasionally for 5 minutes or until
lightly toasted. Remove from heat and place in a large mixing bowl with the ground flax
seed, cranberries and sea salt.
3. Add honey and sunflower seed butter into the mixing bowl and mix well until all
ingredients are evenly distributed. Transfer mix into the square pan and press down
evenly. Take some time to really pack it in there. If you don’t pack it down firmly enough,
the bars will crumble.
4. Bake in oven for 15 minutes.
5. Remove from oven and let cool completely. Once cool, lift parchment paper out of the tin
and slice into bars with a sharp knife. Enjoy!
– Skip the pecans and double up on the sunflower and pumpkin seeds for nut-free.
Leave A Comment