1 cup cilantro
1 cup parsley
1 bunch chives
1/2 cup olive oil
1T. red wine vinegar
1 tsp. sea salt
1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes
1/2 large avocado
12 oz. pasta of choice (we love Jovial Cassava Flour spaghetti)
1 package organic sweet (or spicy!) Italian chicken sausage
Parmesan for topping!
1. Blend cilantro, parsley, chives, olive oil, red wine vinegar, salt, pepper flakes and avocado in a blender
2. Slice chicken sausage and boil salted water for the pasta
3. While pasta is cooking, heat a bit of olive oil in a fry pan and brown sausage over medium/high heat.
4. Drain pasta (reserving 1/4 cup water).
5. Toss sauce, sausage and pasta together (add a little pasta water if you prefer a little bit thinner sauce).
6. Top with more cilantro and freshly grated Parmesan!
**To make vegan, preheat oven to 425. Drain and rinse 1 can chickpeas. Dry chickpeas and toss with olive oil and salt. Roast for 25 minutes and then toss in with pasta and sauce!
Leave A Comment