4 cups washed and dried kale – stems removed, ripped into small “chip” sized pieces
1 Tablespoon Avocado Oil
1/3 cup nutritional yeast
Salt to taste
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, mix kale, avocado oil, and nutritional yeast with hands until well coated.
3. Spread kale evenly on tinfoil lined baking sheet ( no mess clean up). Bake for 8 minutes. Remove pan from oven, flip kale over and return to oven for 7-8 minutes.
4. Once done, remove from oven and sprinkle with salt (We love Duxbury Sea Salt!).
5. Cool & serve immediately.