-2 cups pitted Medjool dates
-1 cup of almond flour
-2 tablespoons of peanut butter
-1 heaping tablespoon of coconut oil
-4 tbsp of cacao powder
-1 tbsp maple syrup
-½ cup vegan chocolate chips
1. In a food processor, blend the dates and the almonds until they have broken down and started to form a paste.
2. Mix in the rest of the ingredients, except the chocolate chips, and blend in the food processor until your mixture is nice and smooth.
3. Mix in the chocolate chips and pulse just until they have broken down, but you still have small chunks of chocolate in your mixture.
4. Take small handfuls of the mixture and roll into balls.
5. Leave to set in the fridge and then ENJOY!
Leave A Comment