2 vegan chocolate bars
½ cup trail mix (I used one that has dried fruit, almonds, and walnuts)
¼ cup coconut shreds
mini peanut butter cups
1. Line a small baking tray with foil and melt some chocolate over a Bain-marie
2. Pour the melted chocolate over the tin foil and smooth it out to make your chocolate base.
3. Once you have done that, you have to work fast as the chocolate will start to harden. Take all of the toppings and sprinkle them over the chocolate! You can get as creative as you like here! I used a trail mix, granola, and coconut shreds! But, feel free to add more or less.
4. Then let set in the fridge and break into chunks!
– A bain-marie is when you take a saucepan and fill it up halfway with water and then place a heatproof bowl over the saucepan in order to slowly melt the chocolate.
– Store in an airtight container in the fridge
– My favorite vegan and refined sugar-free dark chocolate is Lily’s Dark Chocolate