– 6 large eggs, use 8 eggs for a 12-inch skillet
– ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk, or any milk
– 2 garlic cloves, minced
– ¼ teaspoon Duxbury Saltworks Sea Salt
– Freshly ground black pepper
– 4 spring onions or scallions, chopped ½ cup chopped asparagus, tender parts
– 1/2 cup frozen peas
– 2 roasted red bell peppers, chopped
– 2 cups of spinach
– 1/2 cup crumbled feta
– 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella
– ¼ cup chopped chives
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Whisk the eggs, almond milk, garlic, and salt until well combined. Set aside.
3. Meanwhile, heat ½ tablespoon olive oil in a 10 or 12-inch cast-iron skillet over medium heat.
4. Add the scallions, asparagus, and a pinch of Duxbury Saltworks sea salt and pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, until the asparagus is tender but still bright green, about 5 minutes.
5. Add the peas, peppers and spinach if you are using and let wilt – then add the egg mixture and gently shake the pan to distribute.
6. Add the feta and shredded mozzarella and bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until the eggs are set.
7. Season to taste and serve with a drizzle of evoo!
Leave A Comment