Guacamole Corn & Feta Dip
Anne Dwyer, Health & Harmony
3 Avocado (diced)
2 Tomato (medium, seeds removed and
1 cup Corn (cooked)
1/2 cup Red Onion (finely chopped)
1/4 cup Cilantro (finely chopped)
1 Garlic (clove, minced)
2 tbsps Extra Virgin Olive Oil
3 tbsps Apple Cider Vinegar
1/2 tsp Sea Salt
1/2 cup Feta Cheese
1. Add the avocado, tomato, corn, and onion to a mixing bowl and gently stir to combine.
2. Add the cilantro, garlic, olive oil, apple cider vinegar and salt to the bowl and gently mix
3. Transfer to a serving bowl and top with feta cheese. Enjoy!
– Serve it with Brown rice chips, tortilla chips or pita wedges.
– This recipe is best enjoyed immediately as the avocado will start to brown over time,
however, leftovers can keep in the fridge, tightly sealed for about 1 to 2 days.
– Stir well before mixing.