– 4 halibut filets
– sea salt and freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
– 1 cup heirloom cherry tomatoes
– 4 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
– 1 lemon, zested (and cut into wedges for serving)
– 1 cup fresh basil, torn
– pinch of red pepper flakes
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Tear parchment paper into 12×12 squares and fold each piece in half (across) to crease, then unfold and lay flat.
3. Place a halibut filet in the center of each parchment square, drizzle with 1 teaspoon olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
4. Evenly distribute the cherry tomatoes on top of each halibut filet.
5. Fold parchment over all ingredients and make small overlapping pleats to seal the open sides.
6. Place parchment packages on baking sheets and bake for 12-13 minutes. Fish should be opaque throughout and parchment packages should be pillowy.
7. Carefully open parchment packages (hot steam will escape) and place on individual plates. Garnish with fresh basil, lemon zest and a pinch of red pepper flakes. Add reserved lemon wedges and serve immediately.
Leave A Comment