• 3 ripe mangos, diced or two containers of fresh chopped mango
• 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
• ½ cup chopped red onion
• ¼ cup packed fresh cilantro or parsley leaves, chopped
• 1 jalapeño, seeded and minced (take seeds out of you don’t like it too hot
• 1 large lime, juiced (about ¼ cup lime juice)
2 tablespoons of agave
• ⅛ to ¼ teaspoon Duxbury Sea salt, to taste
1. In a serving bowl, combine the prepared mango, bell pepper, onion, cilantro/ parsley and jalapeño. Drizzle with the juice of one lime and agave.
2. Using a large spoon, stir the ingredients together. Season to taste with Duxbury salt, and stir again. For best flavor, let the salsa hang out for at least 10 minutes to marinate.
3. Top with cubes of avocado, serve with chips, over rice or on top of your favorite grilled protein. Yumm!!!