• 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
• 1/2 cup almond milk
• 2 tablespoons chia seeds
• optional -1 handful grain-free granola – I am loving Paleonola, made in Rhode Island.
• 1 handful raspberries and blackberries
• additional yogurt – for topping
1. In a medium bowl, mix together the yogurt and milk. Stir in the chia seeds. Cover and set in the refrigerator overnight. If you can, stir the chia seed mixture a couple times after putting it in the refrigerator to help it not clump.
2. Top with your favorite chocolate granola and a few fresh raspberries and a drizzle of local honey!