2 pieces whole grain bread
3 Tbs. all-natural peanut butter
1 banana, sliced
1 teaspoon chia seeds
1 orange, for zest
1 teaspoon local honey (optional)
1. Place bread slices in toaster and toast until golden brown and crunchy. Set aside.
2. Meanwhile, using a zesting tool, zest the outside peel of the orange into a small bowl or ramekin.
3. Spread the peanut butter evenly onto both slices of toast.
4. Top with sliced banana, sharing the slices equally between the 2 pieces of toast.
5. Sprinkle with orange zest and chia seeds, again making sure to distribute evenly on both pieces of toast.
6. Drizzle both pieces of toast with organic honey (optional).
7. Enjoy for breakfast or afternoon snack!