2 cups Greek yogurt
1 cup granola, plus a little extra for garnish
1 cup fresh berries (you can also substitute thawed frozen berries)
2 Tbs. nut butter
2 Tbs. local honey
1 Tbs. chia seeds
1. In 2 medium sized glasses, begin with a layer of granola, using approximately 2 tablespoons per glass.
2. Add a layer of fresh berries, dividing the berries evenly and reserving a few berries for the top.
3. Next, add 1/2 cup of yogurt per glass, right on top of the berries.
4. Add 1 tablespoon of nut butter to each glass and top with a second layer of granola.
5. Add the remaining yogurt and top with reserved berries, extra granola, honey and chia seeds.
– You can substitute frozen berries for the fresh berries if you thaw or gently cook the berries before eating.
– Substitute gluten-free granola and coconut yogurt for gluten-free & dairy-free.
– Add chocolate chips, a sprinkle of coconut flakes and flax seeds for additional toppings.
Leave A Comment