- Homemade Quiche Lorraine for 2: preheat oven at 350 degrees. Place quiche in oven and warm for 15 minutes until warmed throughout.
- Homemade Cinnamon-Vanilla Waffles for 2 with raspberry sauce and homemade whipped cream for 2: pop waffles directly into your toaster so waffles are warm and crunchy. Warm raspberry sauce in microwave or small saucepan over medium-low heat for 5-6 minutes and pour on top of waffles. Top with whipped cream.
- CK Short Rib Hash for 2: place hash in oven safe dish and add 1-2 tablespoons water and bbq sauce. Preheat oven to 350 and warm hash for 12-13 minutes, tossing/stirring occasionally until all contents are warmed throughout.
- CK Strawberry Spinach Salad for 2: toss with dressing and serve
- CK Homemade Banana Bread Pudding with Salted Caramel Sauce for 2: this can be enjoyed room temperature or warmed. Simply place bread pudding in 350 degree oven for 6-7 minutes until warm. Warm caramel sauce in microwave or small saucepan and pour over bread pudding.
Heating Instructions: Easter Brunch for 2
Out of stock