- Homemade Pesto Caprese Quiche: place in 350 degree oven for 15 minutes until warmed throughout. Remove from oven and let sit for 5 minutes prior to serving.
- Homemade Cinnamon-Vanilla Waffles for 2: pop waffles into toaster until warm and crunchy. Warm raspberry sauce in microwave or small saucepan over medium-low heat and pour over waffles. Top with whipped cream.
- CK Roasted Veggie Hash for 2: place hash in oven-proof dish with 1-2 tablespoons water and bbq sauce. Warm in 350 degree oven for 12-15 minutes until warmed throughout, tossing/stirring occasionally.
- CK Strawberry Spinach Salad for 2 (organic spinach, strawberries, cucumber, red onion, goat cheese (on the side), housemade basil vinaigrette): add cheese and dressing and toss to combine just prior to serving.
- CK Homemade Banana Bread Pudding with Salted Caramel Sauce for 2: bread pudding can be enjoyed at room temperature or warmed slightly in a 350 degree oven for 5-6 minutes. Caramel sauce can be microwaved or warmed in a small saucepan over medium-low heat and poured on top of bread pudding.
Heating Instructions: Easter Brunch Vegetarian
Out of stock