– 1 lb. cooked, shredded rotisserie chicken breast
– 1 1/2 cups chopped cantaloupe, in cubes
– 2 large celery stalks, finely diced
– 1 cup sliced red grapes
– 1/2 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
– 1 tablespoon lemon juice
– 1 tablespoon honey
– 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
– 1/8 teaspoon Duxbury Saltworks sea salt and black pepper, to taste
– Chopped chives for garnish
1. Place shredded chicken, cantaloupe , celery, and grapes into a large bowl.
2. Mix and set aside.
3. Create the sauce by mixing together Greek yogurt, lemon juice, honey, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
4. Add sauce to the shredded chicken mixture and mix until combined.
– substitute the cantaloupe for green apple
– add pecans or walnuts
– Storage: will last in the fridge for 3-5 days
– Great for spring and summer outdoor activities
– Serve in lettuce cup or on top of a salad