One 4-5 pound organic turkey breast
1 lemon, juiced and zested
2 Tablespoons fresh thyme, chopped
2 garlic cloves, minced
4 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1/4 cup Italian parsley, chopped
2 Tablespoons capers, chopped
1 teaspoon rosemary, chopped
1 teaspoon marjoram, chopped
1 teaspoon sage, chopped
1/2 cup Greek yogurt
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
1. Set the turkey breast in a small roasting pan. In a small bowl, whisk together 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1 tablespoon of the lemon juice and 1 tablespoon of the chopped thyme. Rub citrus oil over entire outside of turkey breast. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Cover the pan with foil and roast for 45 minutes. Remove the foil and baste the turkey breast. Increase oven to 450 degrees and continue to roast, basting every 10-15 minutes, until juices run clear, about 20 minutes longer (a general guide is to roast a turkey breast for 22-25 minutes per pound so, if using a 5 pound turkey breast, you will roast for approximately an hour and 15 minutes at 350 degrees. Since this oven is at a hotter temperature, turkey breast may be done sooner). Remove from oven and cover loosely with foil.
3. Meanwhile, in a medium skillet, heat the remaining 3 tablespoons olive oil and add the minced garlic. Cook over low heat until fragrant, about 3 minutes. Add the parsley, capers, lemon zest, remaining lemon juice, rosemary, marjoram, remaining chopped thyme and cook, stirring continuously for 1 minute.
4. Remove skillet from heat and stir in the Greek yogurt. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Carve the turkey breast and serve with the herbed yogurt sauce.