1 large head of cauliflower
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
2 Tbs. extra virgin olive oil
1 Tbs. cumin
1 Tbs. coriander
1 cup Buffalo sauce (we love Tessemae’s Hot Buffalo Sauce)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Cut cauliflower into bite-sized pieces and place in a large bowl.
3. Toss cauliflower with salt, pepper, olive oil, cumin and coriander. Spread in a single, even layer on the prepared baking sheet. Roast cauliflower for 20-25 minutes, until soft and golden brown.
4. Remove cauliflower from oven and return to bowl. Add 3/4 cup of the Buffalo sauce and gently toss, coating cauliflower with the sauce. Return cauliflower to baking sheet and roast for 10 minutes more.
5. Remove cauliflower from oven and let cool slightly.
6. Place cauliflower on a serving dish and drizzle with remaining Buffalo sauce.
– Use prepared Buffalo cauliflower to make tacos by adding avocado, shredded romaine lettuce, shredded carrot and crumbled blue cheese to warmed corn tortillas.
Leave A Comment