1 cup Red Onion (diced)
2 cups Cherry Tomatoes
1 Green Bell Pepper (chopped)
1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
4 cups Kale Leaves (chopped)
2 cups Green Lentils (cooked, drained and
1 Avocado (sliced)
1/2 cup Feta Cheese (crumbled)
1. Preheat oven to 425ºF (218ºC). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine diced red onion, cherry tomatoes and green pepper.
Toss with extra virgin olive oil and season with sea salt and black pepper to taste.
Spread vegetables across your baking sheet and place in the oven for 20 minutes. After
20 minutes, change the settings on your oven to broil and broil for 7 to 8 minutes or until
tomatoes are slightly blackened.
3. Meanwhile, add kale to the mixing bowl and drizzle with a splash of extra virgin olive oil.
Massage the oil into the kale. Heat a large skillet over medium heat and saute the kale
until it is wilted. Remove from heat and set aside.
4. Remove roasted veggies from the oven. In a large mixing bowl, toss the veggies with
5. Divide the kale between bowls. Top with lentil mix, avocado slices and feta cheese.