1 cup of your favorite pasta sauce, warmed
1/4 cup bread crumbs
1 egg, beaten
2 Tbs. ketchup
1 teaspoon dried parsley
2 Tbs. parmesan cheese (fresh or pantry), plus 1/2 cup for serving
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
8 ounces ground beef
8 french rolls
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together bread crumbs, egg, ketchup, dried parsley, 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese and black pepper. Add the ground beef and mix to combine.
3. Using your hands, roll mixture into mini meatballs and place them on the prepared baking sheet. Bake until cooked through, about 20-25 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside to cool.
4. Meanwhile, slice down the center of each roll, being careful not to slice all the way through.
5. Place 2 mini meatballs in the middle of each roll and top with warm pasta sauce and parmesan cheese.
6. Serve immediately.
Leave A Comment