1/4 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
1/4 cup Water
1 tbsp Maple Syrup (divided)
3/4 cup Granola
1 tbsp Coconut Oil (melted)
1 tsp Cinnamon
4 Apple (medium, cored, leaving 1/2 inch at the
1. In a small bowl, combine apple cider vinegar, water and half the maple syrup. Add
mixture to the slow cooker and set to high.
2. In the same bowl, combine granola, coconut oil, cinnamon and remainder of maple
syrup. Mix well. Fill the apples with the granola filling and set aside any leftovers.
3. Add apples to the slow cooker and cook for 2 hours, or until the apples are soft.
4. Top with any leftover granola before serving. Enjoy!
– Serve it with granola, paleo granola, coconut cream, cashew cream, or ice cream.
– In place of slow cooker, simply place apples in a foil-lined pan and cook at 350 degrees F for 45 to 60 minutes.
– Refrigerate in an air-tight container up to 3 days.