Ingredients for Salad:
1 bunch Lacinato Kale (washed and torn into bite size pieces)
1/4 Cup Goji berries
1/4 cup raw or roasted sunflower seeds
Ingredients for Chickpeas:
1 can chickpeas
1 tsp smoked paprika
Duxbury sea salt
Ingredients for Dressing:
2 Tbs Tahini
4 Tbs Water
1/2 Tbs Pure Maple Syrup
1/2 Tbs Olive oil
1 garlic clove minced
1/2 tsp sea salt
Juice of half a lemon
1. Preheat oven to 425
2. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper
3. Drain and rinse the chickpeas and lightly dry with a clean dishtowel
4. Spread chickpeas on baking sheet and toss with olive oil, smoked paprika, and a couple of sprinkles of sea salt. Bake for 20 minutes (toss half way)
5. While chickpeas are cooking, place kale in a large bowl and drizzle with 1 tsp spoon olive oil and a small squeeze of fresh lemon and a pinch of sea salt and massage kale until it begins to really soften and turn dark green.
6. Whisk together all ingredients of dressing.
7. When chickpeas are done, toss with kale, 1/4 cup goji berries, and 1/4 cup sunflower seeds. Pour dressing over top and toss.
Leave A Comment