1/2 pound cooked spaghetti
1/2 cup milk
6 ounces bacon, cooked and crumbled
1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
1 teaspoon sea salt
3/4 teaspoon black pepper
1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Using muffin cup liners to line a 12-cup muffin tin.
2. In a large bowl, combine eggs and milk and whisk until completely blended.
3. Meanwhile, place cooked spaghetti on a cutting board and cut into 1-inch pieces.
4. Add cut spaghetti, crumbled bacon, parmesan cheese, salt, pepper and nutmeg to egg mixture. Stir to combine.
5. Fill each muffin cup to the top with the egg mixture and bake until fully-cooked, about 20-25 minutes.
6. Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes.
7. Enjoy hot or at room temperature. Store leftover frittatas in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
– If you do not have muffin tin liners, use olive oil or cooking spray to keep frittatas from sticking.