Spiralized Veggie Noodles with Peanut Sauce
Anne Dwyer, Health & Harmony
1 Zucchini (medium)
1 Carrot (large, peeled)
1 Red Bell Pepper (thinly sliced)
1 1/2 cups Purple Cabbage (thinly sliced)
1/4 cup All Natural Peanut Butter
2 tbsps Water
2 tbsps Lime Juice
1 tbsp Tamari
1 tbsp Maple Syrup
1 Garlic (clove, minced)
1 tsp Ginger (minced)
3 tbsps Hemp Seeds
1. Spiralize the zucchini and the carrot and transfer to a large mixing bowl with the bell
pepper and cabbage. If you do not have a spiralizer, use a box grater or vegetable peeler
2. In a mixing bowl combine the peanut butter, water, lime juice, tamari, maple syrup, garlic
and ginger. Mix well to combine.
3. To serve, toss the veggies in the peanut sauce and top with hemp seeds. Serve
immediately and enjoy!
– For best results, refrigerate veggies and peanut sauce in separate airtight containers for up to
– One serving is equal to approximately 2 cups of veggies and 3 tablespoons of sauce.
– Soy-Free: use coconut aminos instead of tamari.
– Nut-Free: use sunflower seed butter instead of peanut butter.
– For extra crunch add sliced almonds, chopped peanuts or pumpkin seeds.
– Serve with lime slices.
– Add cooked chicken, shrimp or tofu.