4 hamburger rolls or buns
8 slices of bacon
4 slices cheddar cheese
1 Tbs pure maple syrup
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and arrange bacon slices in a single layer. Drizzle maple syrup over the top of the bacon and bake until crispy and hot, approximately 10-12 minutes.
3. Remove bacon from oven, transfer to paper towel-lined plate and let cool slightly.
4. Meanwhile, crack eggs in to a medium-sized bowl and whisk until yolks are broken and eggs are fully combined. Pour eggs into a medium-sized skillet coated with non-stick cooking spray and, stirring constantly using a rubber spatula, cook until eggs are scrambled and fluffy.
5. Arrange the bottom of each hamburger bun on a serving plate. Top with 1 slice of cheddar cheese. Carefully top with 2 slices of bacon and add a generous scoop of scrambled eggs.
6. Place hamburger bun tops over the egg and serve sandwiches immediately.
– If you are not immediately serving sandwiches, wrap each one (individually) in tin foil and leave your oven at 250 degrees. Warm covered sandwiches in oven for approximately 5-6 minutes to lightly melt cheese before serving.
– Optional condiment: CK Spicy Ketchup. Simply mix 1/4 teaspoon of Sriracha sauce and 2 Tbs all-natural ketchup together in a small bowl. Spread on top of hamburger buns to add a slightly spicy kick.