– 1 Tbs ghee
– 2 Tbs coconut oil, melted
– 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
– 1 Tbs cocoa powder
– 2 1/2 Tbs tahini
– 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
pinch of sea salt
pinch of cayenne (optional)
1. Line a square baking dish with parchment paper.
2. In a medium bowl, combine ghee, coconut oil, vanilla, cocoa, tahini, cinnamon, salt and cayenne (if using). Mix well with a rubber spatula until completely combined.
3. Pour the mixture into the prepared baking dish and freeze for 1 hour.
4. Remove from the freezer and lift the fudge out of the baking dish (or turn upside-down onto a cutting board) and cut into bite-sized squares.
5. Store in an air-tight container in the freezer for up to 3 weeks.
Leave A Comment