Gut Health Holiday Series: Healing From The Inside, Out
For anyone on the journey to understanding the best tools for personal gut health, this very special 6 week home delivery series is designed for you. Eliminating the major triggers for gut distress (including gluten, dairy, processed foods, corn, soy, nuts, legumes, raw produce and very spicy foods) and creating a menu focused on healing, restorative, organic, locally-sourced ingredients all specifically chosen to be easily digested, nourishing and clean. The addition of organic, grass-fed bone broth, gut-healing stretches, movements and mindfulness, and the opportunity to plan your own personal gut health action-plan with local professionals armed with tools to uncover what you need to feel your very best.
Give yourself the gift of gut health this holiday season and join us for this 6-week series of THURSDAY DELIVERY. Each week you will receive 2 meals and 1 snack. Series dates: 11/4, 11/11, 11/18, 12/2, 12/9, 12/16.
Open to South Shore residents for delivery on THURSDAYS between 2pm-7pm.
Enrollment is for the entire program. No substitutions please.
Optional add-on programs and products described below. These can only be purchased in conjunction with the Gut Health meal delivery series (not for individual sale).
We deliver to Hingham, Cohasset, Hull, Scituate, Marshfield, Duxbury, Norwell, Pembroke parts of Hanover and parts of Weymouth and Plymouth and Kingston.
CK Gut Health Holiday Series Menu:
- November 4th: Meal #1: Butternut Squash Risotto with locally-sourced roasted herb-rubbed halibut, Meal #2: Ginger-Carrot Soup with roasted carrot chips, Snack: Matcha Smoothie (banana, almond milk, organic ceremonial grade matcha.
- November 11th: Meal #1: Stuffed Sweet Potato with broccoli, peppers, mushroom, shredded chicken, housemade pickled purple cabbage, nut-free pesto, Meal #2: Grass-fed Beef Chili made with HALE Bone Broth (no beans), Snack: CocoYo probiotic yogurt parfait topped with orange supremes, turmeric + cinnamon.
- November 18th: Meal #1: Roasted Chicken Piccata with roasted sweet potato and lightly sauteed citrus kale, Meal #2: Mild Lemongrass Curry with organic vegetables and simple brown rice, Snack: Pumpkin Overnight Oats
- December 2nd: Meal #1: “CK Hash” with organic ground turkey, roasted vegetables, housemade mild pineapple BBQ sauce, Meal #2: CK Healthy Chicken Parm: baked herbed chicken, housemade nut free pesto, housemade tomato jam, sauteed spinach, roasted potato, Snack: Blueberry + Raspberry Smoothie (coconut milk)
- December 9th: Meal #1: Roasted Acorn Squash filled with roasted roasted carrot, broccoli, peppers, kale, currants, brown rice and cinnamon, Meal #2: Herb Crusted Salmon with balsamic sweet potato mash and roasted asparagus, Snack: Roasted Beet Salad with sauteed kale, citrus supremes and citrus vinaigrette
- December 16th: Meal #1: Meal #1: Roasted Butternut Squash + Apple Soup, Meal #2: Grilled Steak Tips with roasted carrot fries (tahini dipping sauce) and pineapple rice (sauteed peppers, pineapple, coconut aminos sesame), Snack: Health-Ade Kombucha