2 One Mighty Mill Everything bagels
1 cup plain cream cheese (whipped versions work best)
1/4 English cucumber, seeded & chopped
1/2 yellow pepper, chopped
1 Tbs. red onion, finely chopped
1 teaspoon jalapeno, seeded and finely chopped
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon local sea salt
1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
pinch of red pepper flakes
1. Cut bagels in half and lightly toast. Set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, add cream cheese, cucumber, yellow pepper, onion and jalapeno and gently fold together to combine.
3. Sprinkle garlic powder, sea salt, black pepper and red pepper flakes over cream cheese mixture and stir to distribute evenly.
4. Spread a generous amount of prepared veggie cream cheese onto bagels and cut in half. Serve immediately.
– You can use any veggies you have in fridge. This recipe is also great using grated carrot, chopped celery, scallions, red pepper and pepperoncini. Be creative!
Leave A Comment