• 1 large spaghetti squash- cut in half length wise and seeded
• 3 T. olive oil
• Salt & Pepper
• 2 cloves of garlic- minced
• ½ t. smoked paprika
• ½ t. cumin
• 1 (15 oz can) black beans
• 1 cup corn
• 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes- cut in half
• 6 scallions -4 minced small & 2 sliced
• 1 jalapeño-stemmed, seeded & minced
• 1 avocado- pitted & cubed
• Cojita Cheese (optional)
Brush squash with olive oil, salt & pepper and place cut side down in a baking dish at 375 degrees for 45 min or until tender. Flip and let cool.
Combine 2 T. olive oil, garlic, paprika, cumin and ½ t. salt in a pot and cook on medium heat stirring until fragrant. Stir in beans, corn, tomatoes, minced scallions & jalapeño. Mix to combine and remove from heat.
Scrape squash strands with fork in with the bean mix and spread evenly in baking dish. Cover and bake at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
Remove dish and sprinkle with avocado and cheese, if using