• 3-4 medium yellow squash- diced into medium sized chunks
• 3-4 medium zucchini- diced into medium sized chunks
• 1 red bell pepper- diced into medium sized chunks
• 1 ½ cups seedless green grapes- cut into halves
• ¼ cup toasted pine nuts
• 1 T. chopped mint leaves- finely chopped
• 3 T. lemon juice
• 1 rind from 1 lemon- finely chopped
• ½ t. salt
• 1/8 t. pepper
• ¼ cup olive oil
Combine all ingredients in a bowl except for the oil. Mix well. While mixing, add oil in slowly.
Add all salad ingredients to a bowl mix in dressing and tossed until coated evenly. Keep salad at room temperature for 15-20 minutes (to blend the flavors), toss, and season with salt if needed.
Leave A Comment