With summer coming to an end – its important to reboot your skin care regime with both treatments and home care.
Begin with a basic skincare regime: if you add too many products you’ll fall off the skincare wagon and feel overwhelmed.
So, here is our fail proof regime to keep your skin healthy and glowing!
1. Start with gently exfoliated skin – products cant penetrate skin if they sit on dead skin cells – we’re die hard fans of Image Skin Care Vital C Enzyme mask – apply the mask as you would a moisturizer and go to bed – you’ll wake up to soft, glowing skin. Your face will be product worthy!
2. A must in your repertoire is a gentle cleanser – don’t buy into cleansers that strip skin.
3. Have your esthetician select a serum best suited for your skin type – serums are the heavy hitters in your regime and provide the most concentrated form of any product.
4. Moisturizer – hands down Skinceuticals Triple Lipid is a game changer – there’s a reason we cant keep it on the shelf- plain and simple it works and works miracles! You’ll never go back to another moisturizer again.
5. Lastly SUNSCREEN!! every day 365 days a year.
Once you’ve committed to these simple steps you can add a retinol to your evening regime twice a week. Your skin cells will turn over faster forcing the plumper hydrated skin cells to the surface
A series of microdermabrasion or dermaplaning along with a gentle peel will turn your skin around with noticeable results – the days of not leaving the house for 5 days after a peel are long gone so dont be afraid to take the next steps in antiaging.