3/4 pound whole wheat spaghetti
1/4 cup freshly ground peanut butter
1 1/2 Tbs. freshly squeezed lime juice
1 teaspoon coconut aminos*
1 Tbs. red curry paste (we love Thai Kitchen)
1/2 cup vegetable stock
1/4 cup cilantro, finely chopped
2 scallions, white & green parts, chopped
1/4 cup roasted peanuts
1. In a large pot of boiling, salted water, cook pasta until al dente. Drain and rinse. Set aside.
2. Meanwhile, in a food processor fitted with a metal blade, combine peanut butter, lime juice, curry paste, coconut aminos, stock and cilantro.
3. In a large bowl, toss pasta with sauce and add scallions.
4. Transfer to serving bowls and top with roasted peanuts.
* Coconut aminos are a substitute for soy sauce with a slightly milder, sweeter flavor; they are widely available at most supermarkets but you can substitute light soy sauce if you cannot find them!