- Homemade Bacon + Cheddar Frittata for 2-4: warm frittata in 350 degree oven for 12-15 minutes until warmed throughout
- CK Maple Cinnamon Greek Yogurt with fresh berries, granola and our housemade raspberry sauce: enjoy straight out of the fridge
- CK Short Rib Hash for 2: place hash in oven proof dish and add 1-2 tablespoons water + bbq sauce. Place in 350 degree oven for 15 minutes, tossing/stirring occasionally until contents are warmed throughout.
- CK Strawberry Spinach Salad for 2 (organic spinach, strawberries, cucumber, red onion, goat cheese: add cheese (if using) and vinaigrette and toss just prior to serving
- CK Greek Quinoa Grain Bowl: remove from fridge and let sit at room temperature for 15-20 minutes prior to serving. Toss prior to serving.
Heating Instructions: Gluten-free Easter Brunch
Out of stock